Location: Millbrae, CA. Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.
Are you looking to join a fast-paced environment to begin your career in sales? Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing SaaS startup leading the way in marketing optimization and personalization?
FunnelEnvy is looking for an ambitious, motivated Sales Development Representative to accelerate out pipeline in the form of qualified opportunities. You’ll be actively engaging and generating interest with decision makers at our target accounts.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of something big. You should be ambitious and should possess the drive to take the next step in your sales career and ultimately become an Account Executive.
- Making outbound calls to prospects and qualify leads & opportunities for the Sales Team
- Sending personalized emails highlighting our value proposition from Outreach.
- Recording prospect and activity information in Salesforce and Outreach
- Developing prospect lists in our target accounts with Datanyze and RainKing.
Key competencies to be successful at this position.
- Quick Learner – Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information about our services. Ability to translate that information into specific benefits for our prospects.
- Enthusiasm & Persistence – Willingness to get on the phone and interrupt a prospects day.
- Listening Skills – Letting prospects and team members speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints..
- Resilience & Coachability – We all want to improve our professional skills.
- Team-Oriented and Collaborative – Prospecting is a team sport at FunnelEnvy.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Time Management – Intuitively balances quality and quantity of activity to maximize results.
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.