Location: Millbrae, CA. Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]
We’re looking for that rare individual with creative instinct to design incredible user experiences as well as the technical front end ability to assist with implementing them.
If you’re interested the following we might have a great opportunity for you at FunnelEnvy.
- Designing, delivering and measuring better user experiences for some of the largest sites and brands in the world.
- Working closely with a small, proven and highly capable cross-functional team with a relentless focus on improving conversion rates.
- Learning along with us in a fast-paced environment and helping our team improve.
We’re a leading Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) agency & startup in Millbrae near the San Francisco airport. Essentially we’re engineers who bring technical, analytical and UX skills to marketing optimization problems with innovative services and products.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has an interest in marketing and validating their ideas with testing and data. You’ll help us deliver on client projects by rapidly designing and developing better user experiences and measuring the effect on those through A/B tests. This is a very hands on role with a wide variety of skills and tools, so we don’t expect someone to come in being an expert in all of them (although if you are you should definitely contact us).
Skills and Experience
- Proven history (with a portfolio) of designing highly effective user experiences on the web.
- Awareness of modern visual design and UX best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and other relevant design tools for high fidelity prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and popular frameworks (Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation).
- Ability and experience identifying points of friction in the user experience and creating testable ideas to alleviate them.
- Experience with A/B testing and Optimizely is a plus.
The things that we absolutely need in a candidate
Excellent communication skills – everyone lists this as a requirement, but in our case we’re looking for someone who can not only communicate with the rest of the team but who can work closely with customers as well.
Willingness to roll up your sleeves – We have a small (but rapidly growing) operation, so this isn’t a role for professional managers.
Passion for learning new things – We hit a relatively broad base of skillsets in our work, so if you just want to focus on the one thing you do well then this might not be the position for you. Ideally you’ll be able to teach us things as well.
Willingness to take (calculated) risks – We’re an entrepreneurial firm and absolutely encourage intelligent risk taking.
Value Evidence over Opinion – At FunnelEnvy it’s far less important to be right than it is to get it right.
Genuine enthusiasm for the problems we’re solving – Life is too short to do anything you’re not excited about.
You probably have a lot of options, so why work with us?
Work on high-scale sites – Our customers have millions of visits a month and you’ll get to experiment with that traffic and learn some great skills & tools in the process.
We’re a small team that moves fast and has fun. We’ve also been profitable since we started.
Great Location – Our offices are in downtown Millbrae, CA – close to the San Francisco Airport. We’re less than a half mile from the Millbrae transit station (BART & Caltrain) and only 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco.
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.