Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA Copyright”) Policy. (See 17 U.S.C. § 512 for more information). If you believe that content available on or through FunnelEnvy website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please contact the FunnelEnvy Designated Copyright Agent by mail or email to Celerius Group, Inc., Attn: Copyright Agent, 120 S. El Camino Real, Suite 17, Millbrae, CA 94030 and provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Celerius Group, as the service provider, to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: A copy of your notification will be sent to the person you identify as being responsible for the material addressed in the notification. Upon receipt of a valid notice of intellectual property infringement, Celerius Group may at its sole discretion limit access to the Celerius Group website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. We may also remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law, the person filing the complaint may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in your notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to Celerius Group infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.