Location: Millbrae, CA. Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.
FunnelEnvy is looking for an analytical & creative Marketing Manager to identify our core inbound marketing & traction channels through experimentation and measurement. You’ll also be responsible for tracking all relevant acquisition metrics and establish a consistent lead flow to sales.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven website personalization.
- Test multiple inbound channels concurrently and establish key acquisition metrics.
- Identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Establish channel saturation points and objectively identify new channels.
- Establish consistent flow of qualified leads through our core inbound channel.
- Self sufficiently conceive of and execute on multiple concurrent marketing campaigns across channels.
Key competencies to be successful at this position.
- Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Creativity & innovation – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization & planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Team-Oriented & Collaborative – Marketing and sales are team sports at FunnelEnvy.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.