FunnelEnvy is a team of growth experts providing data-driven services to optimize inbound marketing funnels. We deploy closed-loop analytics, website experimentation, predictive models, marketing automation and user experience research to increase revenue for leading lead and demand generation companies.
We’re looking for a Marketing Analytics & Operations Consultant to work directly with our customers and success team by instrumenting web & customer journey analytics, reviewing and presenting experiment results and maintaining analytics dashboards.
This is a customer facing role which requires overlap with the US / North American working time zones.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in implementing and managing website analytics and some experience with major marketing automation platforms. You have experience with A/B testing, along with presenting & interpreting quantitative experiment results to stakeholders. You’re also willing and able to own and improve the customer dashboards and reporting process.
In this role you’ll be working with our customer success and strategy teams and will be responsible for:
- Compiling and preparing experiments results including insights and recommendations from the strategy team on an ongoing basis.
- Presenting and interpreting results over email / slack and on customer calls.
- Managing the instrumentation of customer analytics and marketing automation tasks as necessary and in collaborating with the technical and operations team
- Responding to customer requests during US working hours and handling or delegating tasks as appropriate
Key Competencies to be Successful at this Role
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and at least one major marketing automation platform (eg Marketo or Hubspot)
- Experience coordinating projects or agency services with enterprise clients.
- Experience with A/B testing and A/B testing platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Comfortable communicating expectations and setting boundaries with clients.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, positive and prepared to handle juggling multiple projects with various deadlines while keeping high attention to detail.
- Attention to detail, places an emphasis on organization and structure.
You probably have a lot of options, so why work with us?
- Work on innovative marketing technology – We’re pushing boundaries with marketing technology & data, A/B testing, predictive analytics and funnel optimization.
- Small, entrepreneurial culture – We’re small, with limited bureaucracy or overhead.
- Flexible location – We’re a fully distributed team looking for the best person for the job who can get it done without being chained to a desk.