Open to remote applicants with US time zone overlap. No recruiters or agencies, please.
FunnelEnvy is a team of growth experts providing data-driven services to optimize inbound marketing funnels. We deploy closed-loop analytics, website experimentation, predictive models, marketing automation and user experience research to increase revenue for leading lead and demand generation companies.
We’ve been fortunate to serve some incredible customers including the teams at Box, HP, Zillow, VMWare, and Springboard.
We’re looking for a Conversion Optimization Project Manager to improve predictability & scalability of our service delivery by managing delivery timelines, resource allocation and internal & external communication within defined processes & budget.
This is a customer facing role which requires significant overlap with the US / North American working time zones.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience managing marketing agency enterprise clients. You have experience with delivering project plans & status updates, identifying risks and setting clear expectations. You’re also familiar with conversion optimization and the inbound lead & demand generation funnel.
In this role you’ll be working with our customer success and strategy teams and will be responsible for:
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer requests & issues with the ability to triage as necessary and manage communication
- Increasing our velocity by setting and managing expectations regarding internal and external deliverable timelines
- Managing resource tracking and budget reporting on a per-project basis
- Ensure customer satisfaction by tracking and reporting on progress towards project goals and mitigating risks.
Key Competencies to be Successful at this Role
- Experience coordinating marketing projects and / or agency services with large enterprise clients.
- Comfortable communicating expectations and setting boundaries with clients.
- Experience with Conversion Optimization & website analytics methodologies
- Familiarity with lead & demand generation strategies and tactics
- Hands on experience with Notion or similar project management solution
- Self-motivated and resourceful, positive and prepared to handle juggling multiple projects with various deadlines while keeping high attention to detail.
- Attention to detail, places an emphasis on organization and structure.
You probably have a lot of options, so why work with us?
- Work on innovative marketing technology – We’re pushing boundaries with marketing technology & data, A/B testing, predictive analytics and funnel optimization.
- Small, entrepreneurial culture – We’re small, with limited bureaucracy or overhead.
- Flexible location – We’re a fully distributed team looking for the best person for the job who can get it done without being chained to a desk.