Location: Millbrae, CA. Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.
FunnelEnvy is looking for an Website Personalization Strategist to develop and communicate the evidence based conversion strategies and hypothesis that will maximize ROI for our customers.
We’re a fast growing startup near San Francisco with technology and services focused on delivering Return on Traffic (revenue) through website personalization. In a little over two years we’ve delivered return by focusing on technology and execution for clients including HP, Zillow, Disney, TripAdvisor, VMware and Angie’s List.
In addition to our technology platform we’re partners with leading vendors including Optimizely (3 star partner) and Qubit.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve conversions. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with personalization, A/B testing, web analytics, user experience research as well as all of the underlying tactics and tools.
You’ll be working with our project managers, designers and developers to lead optimization strategy programs for our clients.
You’ll own be responsible for:
- Developing & improving our framework that is used on all strategic engagements.
- Assessing & communicating ROI opportunity for new & existing accounts and aligning that opportunity with the conversion strategy.
- Gathering and interpreting data to form testable hypotheses and to assess test & campaign performance.
- Identifying & communicating hypotheses that are based on evidence, minimize effort and maximize return.
Key Competencies to be successful at this role
- Proven experience successfully managing optimization and testing programs for enterprise clients
- Ability to define a Conversion Strategy and Roadmap that’s aligned with client business strategy
- Ability to analytically quantify high value conversion opportunities
- Management of UX research projects and present findings to enterprise decision makers
- Strong knowledge of website analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
Our offices are in downtown Millbrae, CA – close to the San Francisco Airport. We’re across the street from the Millbrae transit station (BART & Caltrain) and only 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco.
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]. No recruiters or agencies please.