Location: San Francisco Bay Area
FunnelEnvy is a fast growing startup near San Francisco that delivers revenue for B2B marketers through our Predictive Optimization platform. By using data, machine learning and a predictive model at scale we’re faster, better and easier for our customers than their existing A/B testing and personalization solutions.
Recently we’ve seen incredible growth in our enterprise pipeline and need to scale our sales team. We’re looking for a seasoned Enterprise Account Executive that can work well with a scrappy entrepreneurial bunch and take us to the next level of revenue growth by closing qualified opportunities for new business, and helping to expand existing customers.
Although we’re still young we have customers that include VMware, Autodesk, HPE, and TIBCO and years of experience and industry leadership in the marketing technology and web optimization space.
Who We’re Looking For
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and collaborative culture focused on customer success. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth team early and sell a product that addresses a very familiar marketing pain. You will have the ability to build the revenue engine of a rapidly growing, aggressive company.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and unlimited vacation.
What You’ll Need to Have Demonstrated Success Doing
- Effectively drive deals to close
- Deliver sales results above committed expectations
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Effectively map the value of predictive optimization to your customer’s business drivers
- Manage accounts through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop and progress a sales funnel; accurately manage and report on your pipeline
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts
What you need to be successful at this role
- 5 years experience selling technology solutions or web-hosted products. Martech is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS solutions.
- Results-driven; consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Aggressiveness; A hunger to get in front of decision makers & drive to close.
- Teamwork & Collaboration; Keeping the team abreast of current developments on open Opportunities & asking for assistance / support when necessary.
To apply please send resume and cover to [email protected] No recruiters or agencies please.